Thursday, July 18, 2013

the life of Tay

Have you missed this little face? I know I did!

I was so worried that Taylor wouldn't recognize me when I got back from Paris. I mean, a whole year without seeing her I didn't know what to expect but I was so happily surprised when she immediately jumped into my arms at the airport. It was the best!







Needless to say, I love hanging with my little girl again. She is as cute as ever and loving all the outdoors here in Colorado. She is a hiking champion. Seriously, puts Mike and I to shame with her skills. Jumping rock to rock, racing up the trails and looking back at us like... "Come on guys!"

I love her little face!



 yes, that is an "I <3 Paris" sweatshirt. its awesome.




What is your little pup up to this summer? Being cute as ever, I'm sure.

No comments:

Post a Comment